At Learn and Play Montessori School our Preschool Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn, play, and grow. Teachers inspire children to be lifelong learners using our Montessori + STEM based curriculum which promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Preschool Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
As a member of our teaching staff, you will:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can learn and play
- Partner with parents to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, growth and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Implement Learn and Play Montessori School curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
- A great company with upward mobility, Medical, dental and vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holiday’s, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Employer Matching Retirement Plan, Childcare discount
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Completed 12 core ECE Units Infant/toddler OR BA Degree in Child Development
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Must be willing to change diapers and help potty train based on child’s readiness.
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- Openness to work 8-5pm, 8:30-5:30pm, or 9-6pm depending on need.
Learn and Play Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.